If you’re looking to escape the cold this winter then look no further than Weston’s wannaB inn, located on Manasota Key in Englewood, Florida for your winter rental accommodations.
Weston’s wannaB inn boasts 80 rooms in a variety of styles including efficiency, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom units. All of our rooms are outfitted with a full kitchen, which includes stove, microwave, refrigerator, toaster, skillet, saucepans, silverware, and coffee pots. Some units have dishwashers. All of our units are decorated with retro-styled furnishings so you'll to feel right at home, surrounded by old Florida charm.
Our property features:
- WiFi internet service
- Laundry facilities on site
- Weekly Linen Exchange
- Access to charcoal BBQs
- 900 feet of sandy Gulf front beach
- Two Pools
- Kayak Rentals
- Boat Docks
- Bike Rentals
Weston’s wannaB inn offers a variety of rooms, room types, and locations. Because of this our pricing differs depending on the unit. For pricing by building please click below:
- The Sea Star Motel & Villas is just a short walk from Stump Pass State Park and features 10 Gulf Side and 6 pool side efficiency units. Across the pool are three additional units, one 1-bedroom, and two-2 bedroom units, respectively.
- The Nautilus offers stunning views of Lemon Bay and the Gulf of Mexico. Its bright exterior will bring a smile to your face and the units internal décor will wrap you in Old Florida Charm. There are both six efficiency and six 1-bedroom units on the Bay side and nine 2-bedroom units on the Gulf side.
- Sand Dollar Circle offers the best of both worlds. The east side of the building overlooks a beautiful heated pool while the west offers spectacular views of the Gulf of Mexico. Along the east side are two 1-bedroom units and three 2-bedroom units. On the west side are eleven 1-bedroom units and one 2-bedroom unit.
- Conch Courtyard sits on the Gulf side of the property and has a cozy cabin feel. These buildings feature one efficiency unit, four 1-bedroom units, three 2-bedroom units, and one of the property’s rare 3-bedroom units.
- Dolphin Retreat is aptly named as you can often view many dolphins at play from the cabana on this very private beach. This building features three efficiency units, two 2-bedroom units and four 1-bedroom units.
- Manatee Manor sits along a beautiful serene area of Lemon Bay, known as Ski Alley. There are four units and dockage for boats. The units include two 2-bedroom units, one 1-bedroom unit, and a very rare 3-bedroom unit.
- Manatee Manor Pricing
- Catfish Cove is located just adjacent to the resort office, along the intracoastal waterway on Lemon Bay. This 2-bedroom unit provides comfortable, roomy accommodation just steps away from our private boat ramp and docks.
Located half way between Sarasota and Fort Myers, Weston’s wannaB inn is easily accessible by car and plane. The three nearby airports offer air service from many U.S. and international cities.
- Southwest Florida International (Fort Myers)
- Sarasota-Bradenton International
- Punta Gorda Airport
All three airports are within an hour and a half drive from the property.
Manasota Key is located in Englewood, Florida, a geographic area rich in resources and talent. The beautiful beaches, award winning state parks, endless culinary experiences, and a blossoming arts scene provide a wide array of attractions. Shared by both Sarasota and Charlotte counties, the area is home to beautiful beaches, several hidden islands, nature parks, cultural events, and much more.
Activities & Attractions
There are many that call this region the fishing capital of the world. There is no denying that the opportunities for great fishing are varied and plentiful. The mixture of deep sea, inland, or nearshore fishing provide opportunities to land the legendary tarpon, redfish, snook, grouper, snapper, and many more. Click here for more info.
Stump Pass State Park sits adjacent to Weston’s wannaB inn, a beautiful one mile stretch of beach where visitors enjoy hiking trails, fishing, swimming, and paddling. Visitors have also been known to spot a great selection of wildlife including manatees, dolphins, tortoises, egrets, and much more. Ranger led nature hikes are available all winter.
If boating is your passion, look no further. With our own private boat launch and docks, you can easily travel from Sarasota to Cabbage Key. Our docks are available for rent, and can accommodate boats up to 24 feet in length. Click here for more info
Discover the natural beauty of golf in the Englewood, Charlotte, and Sarasota areas. This area was ranked the third best place in American to live and play golf by Golf Digest. Golfing is a year round activity here and the area boasts eight public or semi-public courses for a wide range of golfing abilities within 10 miles of the resort. Click here for more info
Baseball has a strong tradition in Sarasota and Charlotte Counties. Nearby Port Charlotte is home to the Charlotte Sports Park, the spring training home of the Tampa Bay Rays, their Class A Advanced Affiliate, the Charlotte Stone Crabs, and the Annual NCAA Snowbird Baseball Classic. Our property finds itself in the heart of Grapefruit league action, with an incredible nine teams whose spring training home is within driving distance from our property.
The property is ideally situated for guests to take in breathtaking views of local bird species. Hundreds of species have been spotted here including herons, willets, egrets, and plovers. Nature lovers will enjoy the undisturbed wildlife, allowing you to witness nesting sea turtles, manatees, and dolphins.
Looking for a quiet night at the movies? Frank Theatres Galleria Stadium 12 (11 miles) and Regal Cinemas Town Center 16 (18 miles) offer the latest box office hits for your enjoyment.
Just a mile from the resort and directly across from Englewood Beach, are a variety of great spots for food and libations. Each of these has its own personality, so while you visit with us, sample the delicious “Taste of the Keys” at these fine restaurants.
These are just a few of the great area restaurants: https://www.charlotteharbortravel.com/restaurants/