Englewood Beach and Manasota Key are not only home to Weston’s wannaB inn, but also offers a plethora of exciting opportunities for visitors.
While in the area, don’t miss your opportunity to find out why this area is referred to by some as the Fishing Capital of the World. There is no denying that the opportunities for great fishing are varied and plentiful. The area offers a variety of deep sea, inland, and nearshore fishing options to satisfy even the most experienced angler. This area is also home to a variety of species including Snook, Grouper, Redfish, and Tarpon, just to name a few.
Weston’s wannaB inn features four boat docks featuring 58 boat slips and a loading ramp as well as trailer parking. Boat slips can accommodate boats up to 24 feet.
If you are new the area, be sure to connect with one of the many different fishing charter captains in the area.
- Captain Chris O’Neill – Tailchaser Charter – 941 270 7867 – www.bocagrandetarpon.com
- Captain Leroy Bennett – Tapout Charters – 941 979 2145 – www.tapoutcharters.net
- Captain Tom McLaughlin – Another Keeper Charters – 941 830 2566 – www.anotherkeeper.com
- Captain Andrew Herzog – Big Bully Outdoors – 941 661 0304 – www.bigbullyoutdoors.com
- Captain John Knight – Captain Jack’s Charters – 941 475 4511
- Captain Jeff Totten – 941 266 4323
- Captain Jim O’Brien – Predator 2 Charters – 941 473 2150 – www.predator2charters.com
STUMP PASS STATE PARK
Right next store to the wannaB inn is beautiful Stump Pass State Park on the southern tip of Manasota Key. Nature lovers will be thrilled by the park’s 1.3 miles of trail that winds through a unique area that is home to many species of wildlife. While at the park, visitors might see manatees, tortoises, egrets, and much more. Stump Pass also includes a secluded beach that is ideal for swimming, soaking up the sun, or searching the sand for incredible sharks’ teeth and shells.
Englewood and Manasota Key offer an eclectic mix of dining options; some of the top area restaurants are just a short walk north of Weston’s wannaB inn. Regardless of what you’re craving, there is a restaurant that will hit the spot!
Here are just a handful of restaurants within walking distance of Weston’s wannaB inn:
- Calico Jack's - 941 475 8671 - www.calicojacksenglewood.com
- Flounders Restaurant and Tiki Bar – 941 460 8280 – www.floundersonthebeach.com
- Geraldi's - 941 473 7933 - www.geraldispizzaplace.com
- Gulf View Gril – 941 475 3500 – www.thegulfviewgrill.com
- Lock ‘N Key – 941 474 1517 – www.lockandkeyrestaurant.com
- White Elephant Pub – 941 475 6801 – www.whiteelephantpub.com
For a full listing of area restaurants please visit: https://www.charlotteharbortravel.com/restaurants/